Monday, March 24, 2014

S/O to (James Prince) & (Freeway Ricky Ross) for this Historical Moment on my C&R Clothing Journey.

C&R Moment: One of the (Monumental Moments) of my C&R Clothing Journey, To have (2) Legends embrace me & show me nothing but Respect it was a honor. (James Prince) CEO of (Rap-A-Lot Records) & (Freeway Ricky Ross) to drop knowledge on me & to allow me the chance to learn somethings I tip my hats to these (2) Generals from the streets, we had great convo made bonds with with another I always say (Bosses Respect Bosses) & of Course I design the new C&R Clothing T-shirt (Bosses Respect Bosses) Tee, that I presented to (Freeway Ricky Ross) & (James Prince) I had there blessings so as they told me keep pushing working from the ground up Never lose sight of what you stand 4 salute to these (Generals) (C&R). #RebrandingReal #Loyalty #Respect #Honor #C&Rtattoos #GodFirst  #1Manarmy #504EastSide  #nodayzoff #(WePutDaStreetinstreetwear) #respectisnotgivenitsearn  #fromthegroundup  #legendslast4eva #2014ChasingACheck 

No comments: