Thursday, August 14, 2014

(TBT) S/O to (DJ Paul & Da Mafia 6)

C&R Moment: (TBT) S/O to (DJ Paul) CEO of (Oscar Winner Award) group (3-6 Mafia) for the cameo in his video with his new group (Da Mafia 6) shot in (Memphis, Tn) in (North Memphis) salute to (Memphis, Tn) it's like my second home. The video was seen on (MTV, BET, Worldstarhiphop.com) & other media outlets, I had a chance to promote my C&R Clothing also (RIP) to (Lord Infamous) I had a chance to chop it up with homie before the Lord called him home, he said keep pushing NO you be everywhere.  I have to salute to (DJ Paul) for a chance to  Promote & network my (Connected & Respected) Clothing, "If You ain't Connected, You ain't respected" to Purchase are any info needed (E-mail) (Spook504@gmail.com) (Serious Inquiries Only)  #BossesrespectBosses #RebrandingReal #LoyaltyHonorRespect #C&Rtattoos #GodFirst  #1Manarmy #504EastSide  #nodayzoff  #respectisearn #BossManwantsIn #legendslast4eva #campaign2014C&RClothing

No comments: